Information about our accreditation!
Welcome to the educative web page of Institute Perspectives! In this post you will find important information, very useful to you, about the implementation of our new initiatives, our target groups and the selection procedures, and the expected results and outcomes.
ACCREDITATION AIMS FOR PERIOD 2021-2027
(1) To qualify youth leaders who have competencies for full civic and social participation. Through which to create an environment for participation of their peers and future generations.
(2) To qualify youth workers who have the competence to provide support for career guidance to young people from small settlements who are a part of vulnerable groups.
(3) To qualify young people to generate ‘models of youth entrepreneurship’ for creation employment of young people from the NEETs group in the sectors of digitalisation, ecology and social care.
(4) To qualify “youth ambassadors of European knowledge” who have an intercultural competence to demonstrate the essence of “common European values” through non-formal learning in nature for members of closed communities with marginalized ethnic groups such as Roma and Turks.
(5) To qualify young people to deal with the principles of the shared economy and the methods of social entrepreneurship. Through which to create innovative solutions to existing challenges in the fields such as public, social and health services in rural areas.
(6) To qualify young people to be the main ‘drivers’ of the processes related to the transition to a clean and circular economy.
PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION THROUGH:
Objective: Creation, approbation and multiplication of methodology: “New horizons for the European participation “, which will aim to young people age 16 – 25 years. It will contain tools from non-formal methodological approaches that will develop in the participants’ competences for social and civic participation based on European values.
To develop a methodology to qualify young people in the nature, principles and the impact of the European approach according to principles of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights. Trained young people will develop abilities for transforming common European values into hard-to-reach young people in vulnerable positions. To emerge confidence to create desire in young people to be realized as full-fledged individuals demonstrating appropriate behaviour of the EU’s moral values. However, the protection of fundamental rights can not be taken for granted. Over the past ten years new challenges have emerged, for example in areas of migration and security, and lastly time and in the context of the COVID-19 crisis, which led to the limitations of a wide range of basic rights and freedoms, as well as to deepen inequality. The principles of non-formal learning, in particular the values and practices of youth work, offer many opportunities to promote democratic awareness and democratic engagement of young people. This is possible because the activities in the field of youth work are process – oriented and involve participation by their nature and they are synchronized with the needs and interests of young people.
Objective: Creation, approbation and multiplication of methodology: “Towards a successful future”. For the development of competence in youth workers to identify talents and strengths and point to suitable professional opportunities for participation in labour market.
Youth workers to realize the challenge of influencing the target group, and above all an understanding of the individual role in taking action leading to full inclusion in the labour market. To acquire the ability to arouse desire and confidence in young people to get involved in different forms of participation in public life through internships, volunteering, qualification courses or retraining.
Youth workers will learn skills for cooperation with national and European institutions as a reliable partner investing in their knowledge, skills and experience in assisting them to find work for inactive young people. Identified negative attitudes in the young people are confirmed with those disclosed by the special Eurobarometer №476, according to which 45% of young Europeans aged 15-24 argue that they have no chance of success as EU citizens. The situation indicates that the main challenges facing the Union are unemployment (39%) and social inequality (36%).
Developed methodology will have an impact on minimizing the negative impacts, rendered by unemployment and social inequality. To fight against youth unemployment, it is necessary to give opportunities to young people in way through to adult lives which is accompanied by personal difficulties that can adversely affect the entire life of these people. Improving the situation of young people in the labour market is a matter of social justice and ultimately confidence in the European social and economic model.
Objective: Develop and multiply a methodology “Youth entrepreneurship for sustainable transformation”. Online resources combined with practical-applied approaches of non-formal learning to train NEETs for activating their potential in digitalisation, ecology and social care will be created.
-An accessible tool will be developed which will support NEETs in the process from identifying an entrepreneurial initiative to the process of developing an entrepreneurial venture to its development and implementation.
-To create minimum 6 models of youth entrepreneurship to support the transition of employment in the fields of digitalization, ecology and social care.
-To create a network for interaction among IT companies, state, regional and local institutions relevant to environmental protection and human health.
Advances in technology and innovation, supported by EU’s digital single market is expected to increase the use of digital technologies in economy. The disappearance of some professions and creation of others will lead to opportunities for employment in other areas of economy. The need of handling climate change and the EU’s ambitions to move towards a competitive low-carbon economy can lead to an increased labour market demand for skills required in sectors such as renewable energy, environmentally sustainable construction and renovation or sustainable agriculture.
New forms of employment tend to increase more flexible forms of employment
workers, having a potential positive effect on labour allocation and personal well-being of individuals adopting a freelance lifestyle.
Objective: To develop and implement a ‘Youth work towards European Values’ methodology for qualification of young people from ethnic minorities who will develop competence to conduct training initiatives on topics related to European knowledge in their communities.
-Prevention of racism and all forms of discrimination. Promoting understanding of accepting different opinions, beliefs, faiths and lifestyles, while respecting the rule of law, diversity and gender equality.
-Strengthening young people’s ability to think critically in the context of internet and distinguish facts from opinions; to recognise propaganda and to be oppose to all forms of hate speech.
-Collaborating with stakeholders to building initiative and engagement in young people to strengthen social ties, generating a sense of belonging in European community.
The complexity of modern society, characterized by rapid change, economic, social, cultural diversity and a wide variety of information is becoming a troublesome source of doubt, anxiety and rebellion for many young people. Identifying an early form of radicalisation and its prevention as to have a subsequent development and implementation of countermeasures are necessary to be carried out primarily at the community. Radicalisation is not triggered by one single motive and doesn’t have a single cause, but it is usually the result of a combination of different factors such as a strong sense of personal and cultural isolation, a sense of injustice or humiliation, reinforced by social marginalisation, xenophobia and discrimination. These factors are limiting the opportunities for education or employment as well as factors with ideological and religious dimension, unstable family relationships, personal trauma or other psychological problems.
Objective: To develop and implement a methodology “Advantage in rural areas through social innovation”. Through the principles of social entrepreneurship and shared economy, young people will acquire the competence to transform existing natural, infrastructural, cultural, historical and human assets into actionable social innovations that help enhancing the attractiveness of living in their small communities.
-To provide a developed toolkit enabling groups of young people to implement ideas into practice, including through social enterprises, addressing the challenges of identified problems in their daily lives.
-Creating a foundation on which to build in the near future young people to improve in order to transform their communities into environments that conducive to full personal development, in accordance with nature. Young people living in areas that are being transformed to meet the new demands of globalisation and the information society, feel the direct impact of the challenges unemployment, access to quality education, the absence of an environment for cultural and social improvement, and poor health care.
Young people, clearly aware of the structural dysfunctionality of existing public institutions and the challenges associated with the implementation of the new instruments that have emerged in information age.
Young people, willing to adapt their communities to the new realities to translate their homelands from modernity to the information age society.
Young people who are trained in the methodology will see opportunities where challenges exist.
Objective: Generation and multiplication of educational approach “European ambassadors for Green Deal and Sustainable Development Goals”. To qualify youth 16-29 years old to disseminate among the general public and decision-makers on meat and regional level, the importance of implementing mechanisms and targets for the transition to a climate-neutral continent.
-Youth will acquire the competence to cooperate with schools, institutions for learning and universities to work together through non-formal education to engage students, parents and the wider community with the changes needed for a successful transition.
-To respond their peers and relatives on the challenges of sustainable food systems, recognising the inextricable links between the health of people, the health of societies and the health of the planet. Young people are the potential that the EU needs to engage in order to bring about a transformation of its economies and societies so as to set it on the path sustainable development. To realise European Green Deal, it is necessary to involve young people in the processes of rethinking clean energy supply policies in the areas of economy, industry, manufacturing and consumption, large-scale infrastructure, transport, food and agriculture, construction, taxation and social benefits. To achieve these objectives, it is important to increase the importance attached to conservation and restoration of natural ecosystems, the sustainable use of resources and the improvement human health. This is where the need is greatest transformative change that potentially young people can bring about.
PROFILE OF THE TARGET GROUPS:
(1) Young people 16-25 years of age, living in small settlements, exposed to the risk of exclusion due to poverty. Falling into vulnerable groups due to their ethnicity, religious affiliation and cultural features. Needs for: acquisition of civic and social competencies.
(2) Young adults from 25 years. up to 35 years acquired a bachelor’s or higher degree in an EU country, returned to their home country, and faced challenges regarding their “reintegration”. Needs for: acquisition of entrepreneurial and digital competencies.
(3) Young people aged 18–29 years belonging to the group of NEETs. Needs for: mastering competencies for identifying solutions to challenges in the fields of ecology, healthcare and social care.
(4) Young people aged 15-29 who are orphans or victims of domestic abuse, addictions or have physical or mental disabilities. Refugees or “young criminals”. Which as a result of “mental trauma” suffer from various mental illnesses that hinder their full social and professional development. Needs for: Restoration of personal motivation and confidence leading to full social and professional development.
Through the daily work of youth workers, youth coordinators and volunteers, the professional networks of our partner organizations, employment agencies, social networks and specialized platforms for youth participation, we will announce invitations for selection of participants, consisting of three phases.
(1) Primary selection. The candidate needs to watch three consecutive videos lasting 3 to 5 minutes followed by 10 short questions related to the project topic, planned activities and possible actions. Upon receiving a minimum of 7 positive answers, the candidate will have the right to move on to the next phase. The phase is carried out automatically by the online platform of the Project.
(2) Administrative and substantive. The candidate needs to get acquainted in detail with the overall logic of implementation of the project activities and its time horizon. To prepare a short motivational letter and conceptual plan for an initiative at the local level. To provide verbal or documentary evidence that he falls into one of the target groups. The process is carried out by the team of the partner organization.
(3) The candidate needs to go through the preparatory online training successfully. To sign a contract for participation with the Project and to guarantee its readiness for full inclusion. The phase is carried out by the Project Coordinator and the team of partner organizations.
ACTIVELY ENGAGING PARTICIPANTS THROUGH:
-The activities will be based on the needs of young people.
-They will plan the educational goals and methods for their implementation.
-They will prepare reports on the state of challenges in their communities.
-Proposal for a type of initiative and specific tasks for implementation at the local level.
-Participation in the preparation of project results.
-Participation in the final evaluation of the project activities.
Within 21 days after the completion of the second physical mobility, tasks will be completed for the promotion of project results / social innovations.
1.Creation of a book / intellectual product, with a detailed description of the social innovation. The book will also include references to EU policy documents that refer to the created models. The guide will be in English with translation into the partner languages organizations. It will be shared for online access.
2. Creation of videos, in each of the official languages, which present the created social innovations, presenting information on how exactly to adapt in the specific areas.
3. Preparation of Strategies for engaging the local educational, business, cultural and public institutions in the process of implementation of the developed innovations.
In order for the process of youth work to be complete, combined with the methodology of non-formal learning, it is necessary to achieve a transformation of the environment in which they live from the educational sessions through reflection.
In order to Strategic Goals to be successful, the important part is the dissemination part which will serve as a starting point for new endeavours. The quality dissemination of the achieved results is a prerequisite for the subsequent involvement of the youth participants.
The team of Institute Perspectives will make efforts to motivate the participating organizations and young people to develop strategies which will attract partners in educational, public, business and cultural organizations that have the resources to help the actual adaptation of developed social innovations.
Thanks for all your efforts on this web site. Kim really loves doing research and it is simple to grasp why. A lot of people learn all concerning the dynamic ways you make valuable tips and tricks on the blog and improve contribution from people on that issue and my daughter is learning a great deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You’re performing a superb job.
Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely breathtaking opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It’s always so excellent plus stuffed with a great time for me and my office fellow workers to search the blog really three times in one week to study the new tips you have got. And definitely, I’m also always satisfied concerning the great tips and hints you serve. Certain 1 facts in this post are indeed the most beneficial I have had.
I just wanted to thank you guys for the series. I go to the site 3-4 times a week to see what’s new out there or I’ve always wanted to buy from here, but wasn’t quite sure. After reading all the feedback from customers I decided to join. decline I want to tell you that all the productsd are true. either way I emailed them and they got back to me right away and my Packages arrived a day early. What more could you want? Great site, great service!!!
cheap louis vuitton bags https://www.louisvuittonsoutlet.com/
I received my bag yesterday or They look and feel great simillar to the I’m so pleased with my purchase no matter what Thank you for the bag and it was a pleasure doing business with you guys.
very nice put up, i certainly love this website, keep on it
I just wanted to thank you for the fast service. actually they look great. I received them a day earlier than expected. for instance the I will definitely continue to buy from this site. either way I will recommend this site to my friends. Thanks!
louis vuitton outlet https://www.cheapreallouisvuitton.com/
you have got an amazing weblog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?
I just wanted to thank you for the fast service. or they look great. I received them a day earlier than expected. much like the I will definitely continue to buy from this site. in any event I will recommend this site to my friends. Thanks!
cheap louis vuitton bags https://www.louisvuittonsoutletstore.com/
I just wanted to thank you for the fast service. or a they look great. I received them a day earlier than expected. just like I will definitely continue to buy from this site. no matter what I will recommend this site to my friends. Thanks!
cheap louis vuitton outlet https://www.bestlouisvuittonoutlet.com/